18 - Jun - 2012
Oscar completes 35,000m2 Warner Bros. film studios project
Oscar Acoustics have now completed 35,000m2 of SonaSpray K-13 Black at the refurbishment and expansion of Warner Bros. Film Studios & Harry Potter World in the UK.
SonaSpray K-13 was specified for its:
- proven track record in film, television and music studios world wide
- speed of installation
- high level of sound absorption for controlling noise revereration
- ability to reduce rain noise
- through colour negating the need for decoration. Black colour controlling light.
- ability to control condensation when coupled with adequate ventilation